Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Melville Pinot Noir Estate Santa Rita Hills
(92 points) One of the best values in Pinot Noir out there is Melville's 2013 Pinot Noir Estate and it overdelivers in just about every vintage. Firing on all cylinders on this occasion, with complex red fruits, rose petal and sous bois aromas and flavors all soaring from the glass, it's medium-bodied, ripe and expansive, with lots of Sta. Rita character, integrated acidity and a clean, nicely focused finish. Mostly destemmed (60%) and aged 11 months in neutral oak, it's a beauty to buy by the case and enjoy over the coming 4-5 years. Greg Brewer is the genius behind these brilliant wines from the Sta. Rita Hills in California’s Santa Barbara County. I am continually blown away by what they are able to put in bottle, and if you factor in price, these are no-brainer purchases... (JD) (8/2015) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $39.75
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Melville Pinot Noir Estate Santa Rita Hills - This is 100% Melville fruit from our Sta. Rita Hills estate, and is a collection of 16 pinot noir clones. 40% of the fruit was ...
- 2013 Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - winery notes: "A mix of red and black fruits with earthy notes of toasted spices. Blackberry and currant emerge on the ...
- 2002 Clarendon Hills Grenache Old Vines Clarendon Vineyard - (94 Points) A sexy concoction of kirsch liqueur, melted licorice, and flowers emerges from the 2002 Grenache Old Vines Clarendo...
- 2009 Laxas Albarino Rias Baixas - description ...
- 2015 Two Sisters Lindsay's Vineyard Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - The same fruit that goes into the Foley estate wines, they own close to 1/2 of the vineyards in this appellation. A beautiful b...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...