Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
NV Yalumba Museum Antique Tawny (375ml)
21-25 year old average Tawny with a touch of Oloroso in the blend, dates, figs, brown spice and hazelnuts. Very rich and balanced with an array of sundried fruits, brown spices and a firm hand of acidity keeping things fresh and leaving you yearning for a second glass. Excellent
List Price: $22.25
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Yalumba Grenache Bushvines Barossa - (90 Points) "Pale garnet colored with a hint of purple, the 2014 Grenache Old Bush Vine offers enticing red cherry and raspberr...
- 2013 Stonestreet Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Alexander Valley - The 2013 Stonestreet Estate Cabernet Sauvignon conveys vivid aromas and flavors of black cherry, satsuma plum and blood orange ...
- 2015 Feudi di San Gregorio Falanghina - Falanghina is an ancient variety, already noted and appreciated by the Sannites and the Romans who also called it Falernia for ...
- 2015 Pewsey Vale Eden Valley Dry Riesling - Vineyard Vintage Notes Good winter and early spring rains in the Eden Valley filled the soils and set the vines up well...
- 2011 Yalumba The Cigar Cabernet Sauvignon - This is on the plateau of red soils and one of the oldest soils on earth, you get that classic ferrous earth character to the d...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.