Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon To Kalon Reserve
(95 Points) "An iron fist in a velvet glove, this begins with a supple, rich core of currant, black cherry, anise and sage, firming up with tannins from oak and grape. Glides along gracefully, never losing the core fruitiness, while the tannins and gravelly earth accents lend the flavors tension and traction. Drink now through 2029." Wine Spectator-
Winemaker's Notes: This wine embodies Robert Mondavi's philosophy of making wines that are powerful yet gentle. Each year the blend reflects the "First Growth" quality of the To Kalon Vineyard. It is a classic wine which represents the history of innovation and style at Robert Mondavi Winery. A powerful wine, the 2012 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has rich, spicy blackberry and blueberry fruit, cinnamon, sage, coriander and tobacco flavors. While muscular, the wine is elegantly structured with fresh acidity, fine tannins and a richly dense mouth feel.
Blend: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot
List Price: $129.75
Quantity in Stock: 10add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - This wine has everything we love about Oakville cabernet sauvignon: a dense, mid-palate richness, complexity and a deliciously ...
- 2010 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Washington - (98+ Points) Rich, backwards, structured and massively concentrated, the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon comes mostly from the Champoux...
- 2013 Darioush Caravan Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Caravan shares the pedigree of Darioush’s Signature wines, but displays more ripe, saturated fruit with an elegantly textured f...
- 2013 Palazzo Cabernet Franc Napa - (97+ Points) "Another of the profound Cabernet Francs from Scott Palazzo, and to me, one of the two best he has made to date (t...
- 2015 Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay Russian River Ranches - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.