Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 PASCUAL TOSO CABERNET SAUVIGNON ALTA RESERVE
The ultimate expression of the Barrancas Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a but and complex wine with a good bit of pepper and tobacco spice, dark currants very dense and rich with highlights of dark coco very big but still has elegance and finesse, a long layered finish, this wine will last for a decade or more in your cellar, we reccomend decantering for at least 2 hours if you open it tonight. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $39.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Pascual Toso Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - Blueberry, black cherry, cassis and sweet tobacco spice, smooth with lots of dark berry fruit, ripe round tannins very drinkabl...
- NV PASCUAL TOSO BRUT SPARKLING - Clear and bright with greenish colors reflecting on its overall pale yellow appearance. The yeasts used integrate perfectly wel...
- 2016 ZD 45th Anniversary Chardonnay California - This is still a blend of Carneros, Monterey, Santa Maria, Sonoma, 4 appellations, no ml American oak, this is the 48th harvest...
- 2013 Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Robert Young Vineyard Alexander Valley - A non malo style with crisp green apple, notes of banana foster and cinnamon spice a very different style than the Belle Terre....
- 2013 The Four Graces Pinot Noir Dundee Hills Reserve - All from the Black Family vineyard in Dundee Hills. Laurent Montalieu (French Guy) is the winemaker here and this wine has a st...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...