Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Somerston Stornoway Red Blend Napa
Only 450 cases of this vintage produced. A blend of 89% Merlot and 11% Cabernet Franc, a single block wine all of the blocks named after clipper ships and this is also a port city in Scotland. Very unique bouquet of violet floral perfumed nuance that stands out in the bouquet of dark plum and black raspberry fruit. A good amount of dark spice on the tongue with dark berry fruit and a nice hand of acidity through the finish holding things firmly in place, lots of tannins but lots of everything else. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $92.94
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Darioush Caravan Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Caravan shares the pedigree of Darioush’s Signature wines, but displays more ripe, saturated fruit with an elegantly textured f...
- 2013 Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Robert Young Vineyard Alexander Valley - A non malo style with crisp green apple, notes of banana foster and cinnamon spice a very different style than the Belle Terre....
- 2009 Hawk and Horse Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Red Hills Lake County - Lake County is hotter than Napa, 103 degrees is a nice day in Lake County. 22000 foot elevation volcanic soils tiny clusters th...
- 2012 Barnett Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Spring Mountain - (92 Points) The 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon possesses a deep ruby/purple color in addition to classic notes of crème de cassis, b...
- Champagne Vazart Coquart Blanc de Blanc Special Club 2006 - .We have been members of the “Club Trésor de Champagne” since 1996. This association of independent wine-growe...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.