Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Somerston Stornoway Red Blend Napa
Only 450 cases of this vintage produced. A blend of 89% Merlot and 11% Cabernet Franc, a single block wine all of the blocks named after clipper ships and this is also a port city in Scotland. Very unique bouquet of violet floral perfumed nuance that stands out in the bouquet of dark plum and black raspberry fruit. A good amount of dark spice on the tongue with dark berry fruit and a nice hand of acidity through the finish holding things firmly in place, lots of tannins but lots of everything else. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $92.94
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Darioush Caravan Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Caravan shares the pedigree of Darioush’s Signature wines, but displays more ripe, saturated fruit with an elegantly textured f...
- 2008 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut - Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut Millesimato (vintage-dated) is produced exclusively from Chardonnay grapes grown in Lo Sparviere...
- 1996 Chateau La Gaffeliere St. Emilion - Winemaker's Notes: The Château believes in a very long fermentation and in replanting only when absolutely to maintain a good...
- 2005 Chateau Smith-Haut Lafitte Pessac Leognan - I know it sounds like a broken record, but this may be the best Smith-Haut-Lafitte ever made. A prodigious effort, the 2005 boa...
- 2009 Chateau Domaine Chevalier Rouge Pessac Leognan - (95 points) In late 2011, I had the last bottle in my cellar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...