Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2005 Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon Private Reserve Napa
(93 Points) Offers richness, concentration and depth while remaining elegant and supple, focusing on the ripe, spicy currant, mineral, herb and sage notes. Ends with a measure of finesse and polish, with the right mix of tannins. Drink now through 2016. 9,709 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Oct 15, 2008
List Price: $139.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne - The "Yellow Label", which is actually orange is one of the most popular champagnes in the world today. The fruit forward style ...
- 2012 Alain Chavy Bourgogne Blanc - Alain Chavy produces restrained, structured, and long-lived white Burgundies from 17 acres of vineyards in Puligny-Montrachet, ...
- NV Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Champagne - (90 Points) A toasty version, displaying a polished texture and flavors of Golden Delicious apple, pastry and spiced orange pee...
- 2014 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Caymus Vineyards produces two Cabernets Sauvignons – a “Napa Valley” and the venerable “Special Selection”. Both Cabernet bottl...
- Buller Tokay Tawny Port (375ml) - (91 Points) Syrupy sweet, but not too rich, with lots of honey and spice flavors that persist appealingly on the long, delicate...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...