Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
1997 Opus One Napa
(94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors that are focused and complex. Drink now through 2010. 26,000 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Nov 15, 2000
List Price: $412.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1998 Kay Brothers Shiraz Block 6 McLaren Vale - (98 Points) I have to wonder if this wine would not be even more extraordinary and close to perfection if it were aged in Frenc...
- 2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tannins and...
- 1980 Opus One Napa (high shoulder) - . ...
- 1986 Opus One Napa (mid shoulder)(stained label) - . ...
- NV Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bouchard Pere et Fils 2013 Vintage Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 2, 2015
"The First Duty of wine is to be Red...the second is to be a Burgundy" Harry Waugh Ok- but we like the ...
Vertical Tasting of Domaine Bonneau Du Martray Corton Charlemagne at Cafe Maxx
Thu, Sep 3, 2015
"The First Duty of wine is to be Red...the second is to be a Burgundy" Harry Waugh We have another...
Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 4, 2015
Tonight we will feature wines from both Chile and Argentina with some of the world's greatest Malbec and Carmenere. ...
Chablis Tasting featuring William Fevre and Friends at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 9, 2015
Coming from a family that has been in the Chablis region for more than 250 years, William Fèvre’s father was already a gr...
New Times Eighth Annual Pairings 2015
Thu, Sep 10, 2015
Join us for the Eighth Annual New Times Pairings 2015 event on September 10th 2015 at the Broward Center for Performing...
Southern Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 11, 2015
This is one of the greatest values regions of the wine world and it is France! This country also boasts the most expensi...
Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Tue, Sep 15, 2015
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event that we do. You get to try 8 different wines at...
Signorello Wine Dinner at Lobster Bar with Ray Signorello JR.
Wed, Sep 16, 2015
Lobster Bar on Las Olas Presents Signorello Winery Dinner with Special Guest Ray Signorello Jr. Wednesday, September ...
Longshadows event at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 16, 2015
This is one of the most exciting wine producers from Washington State. Alan Shoup has superstar winemakers from all over...
Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 18, 2015
Oregon is making some of the best Pinto noir in the United States and although many of its producers are small we get a l...