Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
1997 Opus One Napa
(94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors that are focused and complex. Drink now through 2010. 26,000 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Nov 15, 2000
List Price: $412.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1997 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Washington - (94 Points) The 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon was fashioned from 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, and 2% Cabernet Franc. It offers ...
- 2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tannins and...
- Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace NV - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
- 2014 Hartford Pinot Noir Velvet Sisters - This alluring and hedonistic wine has amazing extract and purity of fruit focus. Vibrant fruit aromas of black cherry, blueberr...
- 1993 Opus One Napa 3 Liter - (92 points) Aromatically complex, with enticing floral, perfumed fruit and spice, cedar and cigar box scents. Delivers a rich, ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Freemark Abbey Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Barry Dobbs
Tue, Apr 25, 2017
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enable...
Vintage Australian Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Apr 26, 2017
“The food we were given was no more than eatable, but the patron was not mean about drink; he allowed us two lit...
Chardonnay Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Apr 28, 2017
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history,...
Schrader Napa Valley Cult Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Sat, Apr 29, 2017
Only by wine one's heart is lit, only a poem calms a soul that's torn. You'd understand me, Tao Qian. I wi...
Ribera Del Duero Rioja and Toro Spanish wine tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 3, 2017
These tastings at Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event that we do. Eight wines are pre-poured in order to al...
Lewis Cellars Wine Tasting with Special Guest Dennis Bell
Thu, May 4, 2017
“Mr. Mel Dick asked me about 18 years ago what wines I like to drink.” I told him “I like to drink the wines my frie...
Darioush Wine Dinner at Michael Mina Stripsteak in the Fontainebleau Hotel
Thu, May 4, 2017
Darioush Wine Dinner at Michael Mina Stripsteak in the Fontainebleau Hotel Thursday, May 4th 8pm beausoleil o...
Super Chateauneuf Du Pape tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 5, 2017
Like a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape · I'm fine like wine when I start to rap · We need body rockin', not perfectio...
Cayuse Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Sat, May 6, 2017
Cayuse Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar Saturday, May 6th 7:30pm 2009 Cayuse Impulsivo Tempranillo Walla Walla ...
South African Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 10, 2017
We just visited wine country in South Africa and this tasting will reveal some of our top finds from this trip including ...