Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
1997 Opus One Napa
(94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors that are focused and complex. Drink now through 2010. 26,000 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Nov 15, 2000
List Price: $412.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1996 Penfolds Grange - (95 points) Deep garnet colored, 1996 Grange is scented with stewed plums, warm cherries and mince meat with hints of Ceylon te...
- 2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tannins and...
- 1986 Opus One Napa (mid shoulder)(stained label) - . ...
- NV Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
- 2001 Braida Ai Suma Barbera Di Asti - (94 Points) The top of the line 2001 Barbera dâ€™Asti Ai Suma comes from fruit left longer on the vine to achieve late-harvest ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Valentines Day Champagne and Pinot Noir Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Feb 12, 2016
Our Pre-Valentine’s Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch has become an annual event and is one of our biggest tastings of ...
Chateau D'Yquem Tasting at Wine Watch
Sun, Feb 14, 2016
Wine makes every meal an occasion, every table more elegant, every day more civilized. - Andre Simon We...
South of France Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx - The best value in France
Wed, Feb 17, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Fumanelli Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Special Guest Armando Fumanelli
Fri, Feb 19, 2016
I love Italian wines. It is hard to believe that when I bought the store 18 years ago we only had 4 different Italian la...
Opus One VS Caymus Special Selection Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Feb 26, 2016
This is the easiest wine tasting to sell so don't wait for the list of vintages to come out to reserve your seats for thi...
AFWC Event at Wine Watch
Tue, Mar 1, 2016
This is our annual event to promote the American Fine Wine Competition's Gala event and you get to try a selection of gol...
Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 2, 2016
Nebbiolo is my favorite grape varietal... DO I NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE??? All of these are 10+ years old and Toni's Os...
South African Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Mar 9, 2016
One of the most exciting places in the world of fine wine today is South Africa. There are more and more great producers ...
WSET Level 2 with the Institute of Masters of Wine
Fri, Mar 11, 2016
March 11,12 & 19, 2016 9:30am - 5:30pm With courses designed in partnership with the Institute of Masters of Wine...
Super Pomerol Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Mar 11, 2016
You will have Chateau Petrus this evening but right now I can't reveal anything else about this event- stay tuned.