Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2010 Numanthia Termanthia Toro
This is from 100+ year vines and is a bottle that you can probably age for just as long, the bottle is 3 pounds they are looking to make it lighter and this wine is another level of big. An array of cherry liqueur like fruit, exotic spices, raspberry coulis, cinnamon with espresso, complex bouquet of aromas, violet floral notes. Big and chewy with an array of thick juicy fruit zesty spice and a long finish with big round tannins very ripe and balanced. Finish 55+ KILLER
List Price: $240.75
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Antinori Solaia IGT Tuscany - (97 Points) The 2010 Solaia puts on an incredible show that hits all the senses and keeps your unyielding attention for as lon...
- 2010 Nicolas Catena Zapata Red Blend Mendoza - (95 Points) Doctor Nicolas Catena always liked Cabernet Sauvignon so the wine that carries his name has a greater percentage of...
- 2010 Yarra Yering Underhill Yarra Valley - A Shiraz that is made from a distinct 8 acre block of Shiraz planted in 1973. Green olive and herbs coming through the plum an...
- 2012 Heritance Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard Napa - From one of the most famous vineyards in Napa and they have a 20 year contract on this plot which spends 24 months in 100% new ...
- 2012 Joseph Phelps Insignia Napa - Wine Watch Review : Dark rich black currant and cassis berry fruit with notes of espresso dark chocolate, a ver...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.