Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2010 Numanthia Termanthia Toro
This is from 100+ year vines and is a bottle that you can probably age for just as long, the bottle is 3 pounds they are looking to make it lighter and this wine is another level of big. An array of cherry liqueur like fruit, exotic spices, raspberry coulis, cinnamon with espresso, complex bouquet of aromas, violet floral notes. Big and chewy with an array of thick juicy fruit zesty spice and a long finish with big round tannins very ripe and balanced. Finish 55+ KILLER
List Price: $240.75
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Antinori Solaia IGT Tuscany - (97 Points) The 2010 Solaia puts on an incredible show that hits all the senses and keeps your unyielding attention for as lon...
- 2010 Nicolas Catena Zapata Red Blend Mendoza - (95 Points) Doctor Nicolas Catena always liked Cabernet Sauvignon so the wine that carries his name has a greater percentage of...
- 2010 Yarra Yering Underhill Yarra Valley - A Shiraz that is made from a distinct 8 acre block of Shiraz planted in 1973. Green olive and herbs coming through the plum an...
- 2012 Heritance Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard Napa - From one of the most famous vineyards in Napa and they have a 20 year contract on this plot which spends 24 months in 100% new ...
- 2012 Mark Ryan Winery Lonely Heart Red Mountain - (94-96 Points) In the same mold, the 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Lonely Heart is a rich, structured and tannic effort that will dem...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...