Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Aldo Conterno Barolo Bussia
Aldo Conterno’s Barolo Bussia is produced from five hectares of prime vineyards in Bussia Soprano, the original section of what has become a rather large vineyard in recent years. These five hectares are spread across three separate parcels with vines averaging 35-40 years old, with no vines younger than 20 years old.
(94 Points) "A fragrant style, offering rose, cherry, earth, mineral and cumin aromas and flavors. Young and tense, yet shows fine potential, with complex flavors, good structure and a long aftertaste. Best from 2023 through 2040." Wine Spectator
List Price: $87.00
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla - Black cherry, black raspberry, cassis, floral notes, and mocha on the nose. This wine is intensely structured and full bodied, ...
- 2015 Substance Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - (92 Points) One of the best values I've tasted in a long time, the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon from the team at K Vintners was hand...
- 2013 Domaine Jean Grivot Vosne Romanee - (90 Points) Elegant and perfumed, showing black cherry, strawberry and spice flavors that linger on the finish. Best from 2017 ...
- 2015 Cantina Andriano Andrian Pinot Grigio Alto Adige - Grape variety Pinot Grigio Production area Andriano Altitude 260–380 m a.s.l. Soil erythroid, argillaceous li...
- 2007 Far Niente Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (93 points)The finest Cabernet Sauvignon I have ever tasted from Far Niente may be the 2007 Estate. Its dense purple color is a...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!