Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Aldo Conterno Barolo Bussia
Aldo Conterno’s Barolo Bussia is produced from five hectares of prime vineyards in Bussia Soprano, the original section of what has become a rather large vineyard in recent years. These five hectares are spread across three separate parcels with vines averaging 35-40 years old, with no vines younger than 20 years old.
(94 Points) "A fragrant style, offering rose, cherry, earth, mineral and cumin aromas and flavors. Young and tense, yet shows fine potential, with complex flavors, good structure and a long aftertaste. Best from 2023 through 2040." Wine Spectator
List Price: $87.00
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Hahn SLH Pinot Noir - This is 100% Pinot Noir with a good amount of dark cherry fruit four vineyard blend and there is a nice floral quality to the n...
- 2013 Paolo Scavino Barolo Bric Del Fiasc - Varietal: Nebbiolo The Wine: Here the Nebbiolo grapes were always the best: consequently in 1978 Enrico convinced his fat...
- 2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla - Black cherry, black raspberry, cassis, floral notes, and mocha on the nose. This wine is intensely structured and full bodied, ...
- 2016 Substance Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - (93 Points) The deep, inky-colored 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon that will see 12 months in French oak. It...
- 2013 Domaine Jean Grivot Vosne Romanee - (90 Points) Elegant and perfumed, showing black cherry, strawberry and spice flavors that linger on the finish. Best from 2017 ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
volker-eisele cabernet 2013 Price: $60.00 volker-eisele terzetto 2014 Price: $82.50 volker-...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...