Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Azelia Barolo Bricco Fiasco
James Suckling 94 "Fascinating aromas of iron, terra cotta and dried fruits. Full body, with chewy tannins and a juicy finish. Muscular yet polished Barolo. Better in 2018. Better than 2010"
List Price: $78.25
Quantity in Stock: 19add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Mas Doix Salanques Priorat - (92 Points) "Even the entry-level red is produced with the fruit of very old and low-yielding vines (except the French varietie...
- 2010 Tenute Cisa Asinari dei Marchesi di Gresy Barbaresco Martinenga - (95 Points) Although the 2010 Barbaresco Martinenga is sold out, Alberto di Gresy and I wanted to make a record of it in the Wi...
- 2010 Donatella Cinelli Colombini Brunello di Montalcino Prime Donne - (93 points) Representing a special selection of fruit, the 2010 Brunello di Montalcino Prime Donne is a dark and well-extracte...
- 2013 Domaine Marcoux Chateauneuf Du Pape Blanc - Age of Vines: 40 year old vines, Aging: 7 months in stainless steel aged on fine lees. The grapes from the wine were harvested ...
- 1998 Eraldo Viberti Barolo - Morello cherries mingle with cigar wrapper, tarry earth, prunes, truffles and spice in this elegant, finessed, and traditional ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...