Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2015 Decoy Merlot Sonoma
Varietal Content 100% Merlot Cooperage 100% French Oak Château-Style Barrels (60 Gallons) 10 months in 60% Neutral, 40% New Oak
Alluring aromas of black cherry and dark chocolate are complemented by savory notes and subtle hints of smoke. Graceful and velvety, this wine glides across the palate, with beautifully balanced acidity and tannins underscoring lush layers of fruit.
- See more at: http://www.decoywines.com/product/2013-Decoy-Sonoma-County-Merlot#sthash.bbuELGOW.dpuf
List Price: $22.50
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Novelty Hill Merlot Columbia Valley - A very rich bouquet of roasted coffee, fresh plowed earth, dark plum and cherry fruit with notes of sweet herbs, a fairly compl...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Red Proprietary Blend Sonoma - (92 Points) "Blended of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Malbec, 16% Petit Verdot, 8% Merlot and 5% Syrah, the 2014 Estate Red has a...
- 2012 Tora Bay Sauvignon Blanc Single Vineyard Martinborough New Zealand - The ripe pear, yellow apple and peach notes are fragrant, with plenty of acidity to keep the flavors fresh and juicy. Drink now...
- 2013 Matua Pinot Noir Marlborough New Zealand - (89 Points) The fresh-crushed raspberry and cherry flavors are graceful, vibrant and juicy, with a touch of pine needle and bl...
- 2013 Antica Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ANTICA NAPA VALLEY 2012 CABERNET SAUVIGNON Origin: Atlas Peak District - Napa Valley Grapes: 100% estate-gr...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event