Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 San Salvatore Trentenare Fiano Paestum
Hand-harvested, organically-grown Fiano grapes from the smaller Stio Cilento vineyard are employed in this exuberant wine. Here at an altitude of 550 metres above sea level, the grapes hang on the vine ripening slowly in the relatively cooler conditions, compared to the coastal vineyards, concentrating flavours in the grapes. The key vinicultural process, is the cooling of the grapes prior to a cool fermentation, which maintains the aromatics in the finished wine. Shows powerful floral notes, jasmine, boxwood and broom, on the nose, backed with ripe citrus both juice and peel; minerally and refreshing on the palate.
List Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $15.75
Quantity in Stock: 34add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Andriano Sauvignon Floreado DOC - Founded in 1893, the Cantina Terlano winery is now one of the leading wine growers’ cooperatives in South Tyrol, with a current...
- 2012 Cuvelier de Los Andes Grand Vin Mendoza - Country: Argentina Province: Mendoza Region: Valle de Uco, Vista Flores, Tunuyán Vineyards Total area:...
- 2013 Clos Du Val Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Wine Enthusiast 89 points - There’s a distinct freshness to this wine. Stainless-steel fermented and aged, it’s high in acidity...
- 2014 Foley Johnson Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford - (91 Points) Readers looking for a terrific value in Napa Cabernet Sauvignon should check out Foley Johnson’s 2014 Cabernet Sauv...
- 2014 Three Sticks Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills The James - Fruit for this wine comes from three vineyards at the southern part of the Sta. Rita Hills: Burning Creek, La Rinconada and San...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...