Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Chateau La Nerthe Chateauneuf du Pape
(91 Points) A beam of raspberry pâte de fruit and warm plum confiture stretches from start to finish, with light licorice, warm fruitcake and gently singed apple wood notes filling in along the way. A bit forward in style, but will certainly win fans for the alluring fruit and spice. Drink now through 2023. 12,000 cases made. Wine Spectator
List Price: $56.25
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2001 Brunel Les Cailloux Cuvee Centenaire Chateauneuf du Pape - . ...
- 2013 Stonestreet Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Alexander Valley - The 2013 Stonestreet Estate Cabernet Sauvignon conveys vivid aromas and flavors of black cherry, satsuma plum and blood orange ...
- 2004 Clendenen Family Vineyards Petite Verdot Bien Nacido - Long considered a mere blending grape in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is far and away the most successful Bordeaux varietal for Santa...
- Champagne Vazart Coquart Blanc de Blanc Grand Cru Brut Reserve NV - This cuvée “Brut”, in other words only lightly sweetened, is made exclusively from the white Chardonnay grape variety. Full of ...
- 1999 Canalicchio Di Sopra Brunello Di Montalcino Riserva - (94 Points) The 1999 Brunello di Montalcino Riserva made a terrific showing thanks to its all-embracing personality. There’s a ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.