Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2010 D'Aupilhac Le Carignan
Reminiscent of black fruit, with a touch of liquorice and slightly smoky, this is a powerful wine though it always finishes on a clean note. "Le Carignan" is just that, from over 60-year old vines whose grapes are picked very ripe and with low yields. Often a touch rustic when young, it's powerful slightly smoky with aromas of black fruit and liquorice. As it ages it becomes more complex. It vinifies for 28 days with regular circulation, and matures in casks for 20 months. It is truly a symbol of the essence of the region and its history.
List Price: $36.25
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Gerard Bertrand Chateau L'Hospitalet La Clape Coteaux Du Languedoc - A blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre, this is a very rustic wine with a good amount of barnyard character to the nose, fres...
- 2014 Foxen Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley - At Foxen Winery 50% of production is Pinot Noir and 2000 cases of it is this wine. This wine is Pommard clone and spends 1yr in...
- 2014 Barberani Foresco Umbria - 80/10/10 Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Merlot blend that is aged in barrique for a year, a good amount of dark cherry, dark pl...
- Buller Muscat Australia 375ml - (96 Points) The N.V. Fine Muscat offers the most complexity of this hedonistic trio. Dark amber-colored, it delivers flavors of...
- Buller Tokay Tawny Port (375ml) - (91 Points) Syrupy sweet, but not too rich, with lots of honey and spice flavors that persist appealingly on the long, delicate...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.