Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Migration Chardonnay Russian River
Tasting Notes: Displaying complexity and concentration, this alluring wine offers stone fruit aromas of nectarine and peach, underscored by inviting layers of orange blossom, crème brûlée, toasted marshmallow, fennel and hints of sweet vanilla oak. On the palate, mouth-filling richness is balanced by a streak of intense acidity that adds to the wine’s length and focus.
List Price: $35.25
Quantity in Stock: 19add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Grand Cru Rose Champagne NV - A blend of 90% Pinot Noir and 10% Chardonnay from the Montagne de Reims. Smoky yeasty notes to the red berry fruit, raspberry...
- 2014 Two Sisters Chardonnay Courtney's Vineyard Santa Rita Hills - The Two Sisters wines are named after Bill & Carol Foley’s daughters Lindsay & Courtney. The wines come from the best b...
- 2014 Bruno Giacosa Roero Arneis - Dark, straw-yellow colour. Intense, fine and elegantly fruity bouquet reminiscent of peach, apricot, citrus, fruit and acacia f...
- 2016 Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Lush and complex Chardonnay showcasing layered aromas of white peach and nectarine, tangerine zest and honeydew melon, followed...
- 2012 La Monacesca Chardonnay Ecclesia Marche - A small family owned property, crisp green apple and lemon citrus fruit with notes of briny mineral like character, whit...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event