Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Puligny Montrachet Les Folatières
(90-92 Points) Alain said that there was slightly less ripeness in this vineyard compared to others in 2013. The 2013 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru les Folatières has great transparency on the nose - as if you are peering down a deep well into its mineral bedrock. The palate is taut on the entry with bitter lemon, fresh lime and a touch of orange peel. There is great tension from start to finish, tapering in slightly but keeping its eye on the ball. This is a commendable Folatières. Neal Martin, December 2014, Wine Advocate
List Price: $59.00
Quantity in Stock: 20add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Domaine Jean Grivot Vosne Romanee - (90 Points) Elegant and perfumed, showing black cherry, strawberry and spice flavors that linger on the finish. Best from 2017 ...
- 2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Chassagne Montrachet Les Chenes Cote de Beaune - Les Chenes is a small sub-region of Chassagne-Montrachet, located in the Cote D’Or region of Burgundy. The village lies mid-slo...
- 2014 Domaine Blain Gagnard Chassagne Montrachet Rouge - Red wine is rarity today in Chassagne Montrachet however at one time there was more Pinot Noir planted here than Chardonnay. Th...
- 2003 Mommessin Clos De Tart Grand Cru - (95 Points) Aromas of tar and smoke, with very pure, concentrated blackberry and spice notes underneath mark this exotic, seduc...
- 2004 Mommessin Clos de Tart Grand Cru - (91 Points) A discreetly oaky overlay frames ripe spicy blackberry, dark cherry and a hint of forest floor aromas that lead to ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...