Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Voirin Jumel Tradition Brut Champagne
Voirin-Jumel is a Champagne recoltant-manipulant located in the Grand Cru village of Cramant. Literally meaning "chalk mount," Cramant is situated to the south of Epernay and is one of the 17 Grand Cru villages on the renowned slopes of the Côtes des Blancs. Its terroir of chalky sediment ensures excellent drainage and plays an important role in regulating temperature. Its white color reflects light and heat, contributing to the full maturation of the grapes. In the 1990s, Francoise's children, Patrick and Alice, along with Patrick's wife Valerie, began running the domaine. Today they own 11 hectares of vines in 11 different villages (broken down to approximately 10% Cramant, 20% Chouilly, 10% Avize, 5% Oiry, 10% Oger, 10% Mareuil-sur-Ay, 10% Vertus, 15% Verneuil and the remaining 10% in three other villages).
List Price: $39.75
Sale Price: $31.80
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Lanson Rose Label Brut Champagne - This winery was started by the Delamotte Family. This is esentiually the same blend as the black label they own 120 hectares an...
- NV Voirin Jumel Champagne Brut 1er Cru Blanc de Blancs - A small house that is located in Cramant and they make on average 10-20,000 bottles. This wine has a good amount of fresh apple...
- 2016 Hahn SLH Pinot Noir - This is 100% Pinot Noir with a good amount of dark cherry fruit four vineyard blend and there is a nice floral quality to the n...
- 2011 Fabre Montmayou Grand Vin - A blend of Mostly Malbec with a bit of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from vineyards planted in 1908 in both Vistalba and Lujan ...
- 2012 Stewart Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - The 2012 Stewart Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir was farmed and picked on a row-by-row basis to ensure optimal ripeness, then hand sort...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event