Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Heidsieck & Co. Monopole Blue Top Brut
Our pick for best value in the Champagne category this year, Heidsieck monopole is the least well known of the Heidsieck trio. Heady and generous on the nose with a good amount of pear and lemon lime citrus fruit complimented by a light wood spice and a note of fresh mint. Lively on the tongue with toasty and buttery notes on the finish. Finish 35+ EXCELLENT
List Price: $34.50
Sale Price: $29.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Chateau Lagrange St. Julien - Contrary to our original expectations, 2012 is clearly marked by the Cabernet Sauvignon. The blending is made of : 67% Caberne...
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Charme Grand Cru Brut Champagne NV - A blend of 75% Pinot Noir Montagne de Reims and 25% Chardonnay Cote des Blancs. Pear and quince like fruit almond, honey and w...
- 2012 Zind Humbrecht Zind White blend Alsace - We started to blend and separately bottle the Chardonnay (65%) and the Auxerrois (35%) from the Clos Windsbuhl vineyard in 2004...
- NV Paul Dethune Rose Brut Champagne Ambonnay Grand Cru - Light raspberry and strawberry fruit on the nose with notes of fresh flowers. Fresh and vibrant on the tongue bubble a bit more...
- 2015 Giocato Pinot Grigio Primorska - This Pinot Grigio is made from grapes hand-selected from some of the best sites alongthe Italian border in Slovenia. It is brig...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton