Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2008 Agusti Torello Mata Cava Brut Reserva
This is the only Cave in the line-up that has residual sugar in the cuvee as the wines from this region do not have the pronounced acidity that they do in the Champagne region of France. Everyone wants to compare anything in the Sparkling wine world to Champagne but every wine region is different and unique so it is futile to try to do this especially with a wine like Cave.
Fresh apple and pear fruit on the nose with hints of flowers and a touch of honey. A nice aperitif style sparkler with just a bit of residual and a lovely balanced finish with notes of ginger spice and tangerine citrus. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $30.00
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- 2003 Chateau Tirecul La Graviere - A 30-year aging curve is possible for the 2003 Chateau. Composed of 55% Semillon and 45% Muscadelle aged nearly 30 months in Fr...
- 2002 Louis Latour Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru - (92 Points) Tightly wound now, this red shows density to its wild berry and cherry flavors, with a streak of m...
- Mont Marcal Brut Reserve Cava - Estate-bottled, among the best Cavas regardless of price. Excellent base wine made from Xarel-lo, Macabeo and Chardonnay. Aged ...
- 2011 Craggy Range Te Kahu Hawkes Bay - A blend of predominatley 69% Merlot with 9% Cabernet Franc, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon and 9% Malbec blend. A bordeaux like bouquet...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2015 Chateau La Tour Carnet Blanc Price: $45.00 A 2.5 hectares in the Medoc mainly blended with Sauvignon Blanc, Sauv...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...