Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2008 Agusti Torello Mata Cava Brut Reserva
This is the only Cave in the line-up that has residual sugar in the cuvee as the wines from this region do not have the pronounced acidity that they do in the Champagne region of France. Everyone wants to compare anything in the Sparkling wine world to Champagne but every wine region is different and unique so it is futile to try to do this especially with a wine like Cave.
Fresh apple and pear fruit on the nose with hints of flowers and a touch of honey. A nice aperitif style sparkler with just a bit of residual and a lovely balanced finish with notes of ginger spice and tangerine citrus. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $30.00
Quantity in Stock: 12add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Finca Torremilanos Torremilanos Ribera Del Duero - (89 Points) The 2009 Torremilanos included 7-8% Cabernet Sauvignon. It is aged for 21 months in barrel both new and multiple ag...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- 2003 Chateau Tirecul La Graviere - A 30-year aging curve is possible for the 2003 Chateau. Composed of 55% Semillon and 45% Muscadelle aged nearly 30 months in Fr...
- 2002 Louis Latour Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru - (92 Points) Tightly wound now, this red shows density to its wild berry and cherry flavors, with a streak of m...
- 2015 Vietti Barbera d’Asti Tre Vigne - Designation: Barbera d’Asti DOC Grapes: 100% Barbera Winemaking:
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...