Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2008 Agusti Torello Mata Cava Brut Reserva
This is the only Cave in the line-up that has residual sugar in the cuvee as the wines from this region do not have the pronounced acidity that they do in the Champagne region of France. Everyone wants to compare anything in the Sparkling wine world to Champagne but every wine region is different and unique so it is futile to try to do this especially with a wine like Cave.
Fresh apple and pear fruit on the nose with hints of flowers and a touch of honey. A nice aperitif style sparkler with just a bit of residual and a lovely balanced finish with notes of ginger spice and tangerine citrus. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $30.00
Quantity in Stock: 12add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Finca Torremilanos Torremilanos Ribera Del Duero - (89 Points) The 2009 Torremilanos included 7-8% Cabernet Sauvignon. It is aged for 21 months in barrel both new and multiple ag...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- 2003 Chateau Tirecul La Graviere - A 30-year aging curve is possible for the 2003 Chateau. Composed of 55% Semillon and 45% Muscadelle aged nearly 30 months in Fr...
- 2002 Louis Latour Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru - (92 Points) Tightly wound now, this red shows density to its wild berry and cherry flavors, with a streak of m...
- Mont Marcal Brut Reserve Cava - Estate-bottled, among the best Cavas regardless of price. Excellent base wine made from Xarel-lo, Macabeo and Chardonnay. Aged ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm