Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Lewis Cellars Alec's Blend Napa Valley
With one year of college completed, Alec's wine is both boy and man in this boundary-pushing blend of Syrah 60%, Merlot 34% and Cabernet 6%. Asserting his independence through explosively ripe blackberry and huckleberry fruits, there's also kirsch-like cherry cola, spicy oak, supple tannin and a trace of s'mores that's closer to home. Tremendously youthful and seriously good fun, Alec's Blend remains a kid at heart. 1,200 cases produced.
List Price: $70.00
Quantity in Stock: 31add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Wolf Family Vineyard Phaedrus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - From St. Helena Vineyards at the foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains, 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Verdot and Malbec in the ...
- NV Roederer Estate Brut Anderson Valley - (89 Points) Rich and youthful, with delicate aromas of green apple and lime that lead to full flavors of baked pear and toasty ...
- 2014 Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa - The best qualities from our past two vintages come together like yin and yang in our singular 2014 Reserve Cabernet. Radiant co...
- 2014 Beringer Luminus Chardonnay - (92 Points) "The 2014 Chardonnay Luminus is subtle and nuanced, with lovely textural richness. This is an especially delicate C...
- 2015 Lewis Chardonnay Napa - Grapes for the 2015 Napa Chardonnay came in early and the wine centers around ripe Bosc pear and Fuji apple with delicious cara...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...