Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa
The best qualities from our past two vintages come together like yin and yang in our singular 2014 Reserve Cabernet. Radiant color and soaring aromas of ripe blackberry, toasty oak spices, black truffle and cappuccino make an impressive entrée. Fleshy and supple at first, the wine expands into deeper, more concentrated fruit layers with chocolaty, fine-grained tannins. 1,400 cases produced.
List Price: $189.00
Quantity in Stock: 13add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Lewis Cellars Barcaglia Lane Chardonnay Russian River Valley - 2014 makes it three excellent vintages in a row for our Barcaglia Lane Chardonnay, sourced from a trio of clones at this Dutton...
- 2013 Wolf Family Vineyard Phaedrus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - From St. Helena Vineyards at the foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains, 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Verdot and Malbec in the ...
- 2013 Lewis Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - We make four unique cabernets but the Napa Valley Cab is our preferred daily driver. Not a hybrid or 4-cylinder econo-box; more...
- 2005 Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa - description ...
- 2013 Short Ends Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The Hollywood & Vine 2013 Short Ends Cabernet Sauvignon is a brighter, fresher, slightly more lighthearted version of the f...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm