Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2009 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon T6 Napa
(97 points) The 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard is another big, implosive wine bursting with dark blackberries, blueberries, tar, smoke, licorice and graphite. Layers of fruit build effortlessly to the huge, polished finish. The T6 has it all - fruit and structure. This is a marvelously complete wine that should drink well out of the gate, yet also appears to have the stuffing to last for years. The T6 is clone 6 from the D2 block. Anticipated maturity: 2014-2029. (AG) (12/2011) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
(97 points) Pure, rich, dense and structured, with a mix of loamy earth, cedar, gravel and dark berry fruit that echoes mocha, melted black licorice, anise and espresso. Tightens nicely on the finish, where the tannins flex their strength. Best from 2014 through 2031. (JL) (9/2012) \Wine Spectator
List Price: $430.00
Sale Price: $330.00
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer CCS - (96 points) The 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard comes across as big, tight and powerful. This is one ...
- 2006 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon T6 Napa - (94-96 Points) Cut from the same mould, the dense purple-colored, hugely fruity 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 boasts full-bodied o...
- 2006 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Napa - (100 points) The 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon CCS is utter perfection in Cabernet Sauvignon. Extraordinary powe...
- 2008 Schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard - (97-100 Points) The 2008 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignons were undoubtedly the finest 2008 Napa Cabernets I tasted. Thomas Brown to...
- 2005 Schrader T6 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (97 points) The 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 is 100% Clone 6, came in at 14.7% alcohol, and was aged in 100% new Darnajou barrels...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...