Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2007 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Napa
(100 points) There is something about the inky/purple-hued 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard CCS (clone 4) that blows me away. The most opulent, perfumed, and accessible of these wines, it exhibits an opaque purple color as well as an extraordinary density and richness in addition to copious creme de cassis, cedar, ink, and spice box characteristics. As with all of these wines, there is a seamless integration of acidity, tannin, wood, and alcohol in addition to phenomenal length and ripeness. The multidimensional personality and full-bodied style, with both power and elegance, is compelling. This amazing effort can be drunk now, but it will be even better in 4-5 years, and should unfold gracefully over the following 30+ years. (RP) (12/2009)
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
(100 points) Offering riveting aromas of red and black cherry, red and black licorice, plum, spice and cedar, this is firm, full-bodied, deep, dense and concentrated on the palate, not wanting to bend much now, but with a muscular thrust of flavors and backbone that bodes well for cellaring. (JL) (10/2010) Wine Spectator
List Price: $1400.00
Sale Price: $1125.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Abreu Cabernet Sauvignon Thorevilos - (95+ Points) The 2004 Thorevilos (200 cases) exhibits a deeper purple hue, and the nose is more restrained and closed than the ...
- 2008 Abreu Cabernet Sauvignon Thorevilos - (98 Points) As outstanding as all the Abreu wines are, if I had to choose one that stands apart from the others it would be Tho...
- 2006 Alban Vineyards Syrah Reva Alban Estate Vineyard - (100 Points) The 2006 Syrah Reva, coming from parcels of dark, volcanic soil, has off-the-chart richness and intensity. This th...
- 2012 Sine Qua Non Syrah Stock - (97-99 Points) The Syrah releases started with the 2012 Syrah Stock. Coming mostly from the Eleven Confessions vineyard...
- 2005 Schrader T6 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (97 points) The 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 is 100% Clone 6, came in at 14.7% alcohol, and was aged in 100% new Darnajou barrels...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.