Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2007 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Napa
(100 points) There is something about the inky/purple-hued 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard CCS (clone 4) that blows me away. The most opulent, perfumed, and accessible of these wines, it exhibits an opaque purple color as well as an extraordinary density and richness in addition to copious creme de cassis, cedar, ink, and spice box characteristics. As with all of these wines, there is a seamless integration of acidity, tannin, wood, and alcohol in addition to phenomenal length and ripeness. The multidimensional personality and full-bodied style, with both power and elegance, is compelling. This amazing effort can be drunk now, but it will be even better in 4-5 years, and should unfold gracefully over the following 30+ years. (RP) (12/2009)
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
(100 points) Offering riveting aromas of red and black cherry, red and black licorice, plum, spice and cedar, this is firm, full-bodied, deep, dense and concentrated on the palate, not wanting to bend much now, but with a muscular thrust of flavors and backbone that bodes well for cellaring. (JL) (10/2010) Wine Spectator
List Price: $1400.00
Sale Price: $1125.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Abreu Cabernet Sauvignon Thorevilos - (95+ Points) The 2004 Thorevilos (200 cases) exhibits a deeper purple hue, and the nose is more restrained and closed than the ...
- 2008 Abreu Cabernet Sauvignon Thorevilos - (98 Points) As outstanding as all the Abreu wines are, if I had to choose one that stands apart from the others it would be Tho...
- 2006 Alban Vineyards Syrah Reva Alban Estate Vineyard - (100 Points) The 2006 Syrah Reva, coming from parcels of dark, volcanic soil, has off-the-chart richness and intensity. This th...
- 2012 Sine Qua Non Syrah Stock - (97-99 Points) The Syrah releases started with the 2012 Syrah Stock. Coming mostly from the Eleven Confessions vineyard...
- 2005 Schrader T6 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (97 points) The 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 is 100% Clone 6, came in at 14.7% alcohol, and was aged in 100% new Darnajou barrels...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Nerthe Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Christophe Bristiel
Thu, Sep 21, 2017
Like a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape · I'm fine like wine when I start to rap · We need body rockin', not perfection...
Vintage California Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 22, 2017
If all be true that I do think, There are five reasons we should drink: Good wine - a friend - or being dry -...
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you c...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:30 PM Bookwalter Couplet White Columbia Valley...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight w...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
Luzan and Friends Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of Bodegas Luzon Satuday Septemb...
Urbani Truffle and Prunotto Winery at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.