Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2005 Schrader T6 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
(97 points) The 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 is 100% Clone 6, came in at 14.7% alcohol, and was aged in 100% new Darnajou barrels. It reveals a different character, with notes of charcoal and espresso roast, white chocolate, new saddle leather and a meaty, dense, full-bodied mouthfeel. This is spectacular and terrific stuff. After the RBS, this is probably the most evolved of these five cuvées, although I kept going back to the CCS, which has a hauntingly perfect bouquet. (RP) (6/2015) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $425.00
Sale Price: $325.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon - (95-98 Points) Iâ€™ll keep my notes on the 2009s brief, but as one can see, these are among the superstars of the vintage. I do...
- 2008 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon T6 Napa - (99 Points) "The 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 (Clone 6) could be given a perfect score, it’s that special. All of this is like sp...
- 2006 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Napa - (100 points) The 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon CCS is utter perfection in Cabernet Sauvignon. Extraordinary powe...
- 2006 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon T6 Napa - (94-96 Points) Cut from the same mould, the dense purple-colored, hugely fruity 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon T6 boasts full-bodied o...
- 2009 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer CCS - (96 points) The 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard comes across as big, tight and powerful. This is one ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...