Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2004 Joseph Phelps Insignia Napa
Robert Parker JR.'s The Wine Advocate (94-96 Points). The soft, opulent 2004 Insignia (a 10,000-case blend of 72% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Merlot, 12% Petit Verdot, and 2% Malbec) is already seductive and lush. Offering abundant quantities of cassis, incense, graphite, plums, blackberries, and black currants, it will be hard to resist young, but should age effortlessly for two decades or more. Wine Advocate #168 (Dec 2006)
List Price: $220.00
Sale Price: $190.00
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Uccelliera Rosso Di Montalcino - (90 points) Dense, with beefy tannins backing the cherry, leather and earth flavors. The firm yet juicy finish shows tobacco an...
- 2014 Shafer One Point Five Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (90-92 Points) A revelation, it is hard to believe the 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five (95% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% P...
- 1999 Friggiali Brunello Di Montalcino - (89 Points) Attractive berry and cinnamon character in this medium-bodied red. Silky tannins, with a lovely te...
- 2016 Chateau Miraval Cotes de Provence AOC Rose - Rose is issued from the domains best parcels (Muriers, Longue, Romarin) as well as from a selection of vineyards close to the v...
- 2013 Seven Hills Merlot Seven Hills Vineyard Walla Walla - This wine is drawn from the original Merlot block at Seven Hills Vineyard that I planted with my father in the summer of 1982. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.