2004 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino
(95 Points) Displays complex aromas of blackberry and cherry, with a hint of licorice. Full-bodied, with silky tannins and a delicious finish of wonderful yet subtle fruit. Well-integrated and beautiful. Everything is in the right place. Best after 2011. 5,000 cases made. â€“JS Wine Spectator Issue: Apr 30, 2009
List Price: $175.00
Sale Price: $133.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2006 Bouchard Aine et Fils Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot - Light vanilla spice to the fresh green apple light honey and lemon drop candy fruit, very focused, light mineral aromas. Light a...
- 2004 Fontodi Flaccianello Tuscany - (96 Points) Manetti-s 2004 Flaccianello della Pieve (100% Sangiovese aged in 100% new oak) is simply stunning. Fresh and vibran...
- 2005 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Napa - (100 points) The 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon CCS (14.6% alcohol and 175 cases) is absolutely out of this world. I have given more perf...
- 2004 Valdicava Brunello Di Montalcino 375ml - (95 Points) Displays complex aromas of blackberry and cherry, with a hint of licorice. Full-bodied, with silky tannins and a de...
- 2003 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino Madonna del Piano Riserva - (93 Points) The 2003 Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Madonna del Piano is a super-ripe, opulent wine that resembles the 1997 in ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Tasting with Winemaker Nick Goldschmidt at Cafe Maxx
Thu, Aug 25, 2016
“If I hurt you, I’d make wine from your tears” Never Tear Us Apart by INXS Nik is one of the world’s to...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting
Fri, Aug 26, 2016
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you...
Chile Versus Argentina Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Aug 31, 2016
Chile versus Argentina at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 2, 2016
This tasting combines the two powerhouse wine producing countries of South America, Chile and Argentina. These two count...
Burgundy versus California Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 9, 2016
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing older vi...
2002 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 16, 2016
This is a sit down prepoured event and is limited to 14 tasters. The fee for this tasting is $95 + tax, for reservations...
Kaesler Wine Dinner at Bourbon Steak
Tue, Sep 20, 2016
The Kaesler Vineyards were established in 1893. The family, sprung from Silesian pioneers who came to the Barossa Valley ...
Alternative Red and White from all over the world at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Chateau Latour tasting back to 1937
Fri, Sep 23, 2016
The fee for this tasting is $995 + tax, there are only 14 seats available. For reservations call 954-523.9463 or e-mail ...