2004 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino
(95 Points) Displays complex aromas of blackberry and cherry, with a hint of licorice. Full-bodied, with silky tannins and a delicious finish of wonderful yet subtle fruit. Well-integrated and beautiful. Everything is in the right place. Best after 2011. 5,000 cases made. â€“JS Wine Spectator Issue: Apr 30, 2009
List Price: $175.00
Sale Price: $133.00
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2006 Bouchard Aine et Fils Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot - Light vanilla spice to the fresh green apple light honey and lemon drop candy fruit, very focused, light mineral aromas. Light a...
- 2004 Fontodi Flaccianello Tuscany - (96 Points) Manetti-s 2004 Flaccianello della Pieve (100% Sangiovese aged in 100% new oak) is simply stunning. Fresh and vibran...
- 2004 Valdicava Brunello Di Montalcino 375ml - (95 Points) Displays complex aromas of blackberry and cherry, with a hint of licorice. Full-bodied, with silky tannins and a de...
- 2003 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino Madonna del Piano Riserva - (93 Points) The 2003 Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Madonna del Piano is a super-ripe, opulent wine that resembles the 1997 in ...
- 2010 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino - (99 points) Absolutely stunning aromas of nectarine, orange peel, sweet black cherry, plums and flowers. Licorice and mushroom...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Felsina Winery Dinner with Andrea Bonivento at Cafe Maxx
Tue, May 31, 2016
“Wine was born, not invented … like an old friend, it continues to surprise us in new and unexpected ways.” - ...
Summer White Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 1, 2016
Wine gives us liberty, love takes it away. Wine makes us princes, love makes us beggars. ~Wycherly ...
Hundred Acre Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jun 3, 2016
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Winemakers for Raimat and Codorniu tasting at Wine Watch
Tue, Jun 7, 2016
German, Austrian and Alsace Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 15, 2016
These three wine producing countries specialize in white wines which is perfect for the summer.
Domaine Zind Humbrecht Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Jolene Hunter
Thu, Jun 16, 2016
This is a walk around tasting and is limited to 25 tasters, the fee for this event is $35 + tax for reservations call 9...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Sushi/ Vegetarian/ Gluten Free
Thu, Jun 23, 2016
Join Oliver and company for their newest season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational style of ...
Delas Freres Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, Jun 23, 2016
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Domaine Drouhin Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jun 24, 2016
This is a seated tasting and is limited to 14 tasters, the fee for this event is $75 + tax, for reservations call 954-5...
Loire Valley Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 29, 2016
One of the best wine regions for Sauvginon Blanc and Chenin Blanc in the world. They also make one of the best single va...