2004 Brigaldara Amarone dell Valpolicella Case Vecie
List Price: $84.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Pra Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico - A bit of smoky meat like character to the nose, dried cherry and plum ftuit and more herbal and balsamic bouquet, a lighter sty...
- 2005 Dal Forno Romano Valpolicella - (95 Points) Dal Forno should really change the name of his 2005 Valpolicella Superiore. It is really an Amarone for all practic...
- 2004 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino - (95 Points) Displays complex aromas of blackberry and cherry, with a hint of licorice. Full-bodied, with silky tannins and a de...
- 2004 Castello Di Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - (93 Points) Blackberry and dried flowers on the nose. Full-bodied, with soft and silky tannins and a long finish. Very approach...
- 2009 Sassicaia Tenuta San Guido Tuscany Magnum - (94 Points) The 2009 Sassicaia is unusually big, rich and opulent. Layers of fruit saturate the palate as the 2009 explodes fro...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chile Versus Argentina Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Aug 31, 2016
Chile versus Argentina at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 2, 2016
This tasting combines the two powerhouse wine producing countries of South America, Chile and Argentina. These two count...
Burgundy versus California Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 9, 2016
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing older vi...
2002 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 16, 2016
This is a sit down prepoured event and is limited to 14 tasters. The fee for this tasting is $95 + tax, for reservations...
Kaesler Wine Dinner at Bourbon Steak
Tue, Sep 20, 2016
The Kaesler Vineyards were established in 1893. The family, sprung from Silesian pioneers who came to the Barossa Valley ...
Alternative Red and White from all over the world at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Chateau Latour tasting back to 1937
Fri, Sep 23, 2016
The fee for this tasting is $995 + tax, there are only 14 seats available. For reservations call 954-523.9463 or e-mail ...
I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Benefit
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Jules Taylor Winemaker Dinner at Market 17 with Special Guest Jules Taylor
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Wines Jules Taylor Chardonnay 2013 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48 Gruner veltliner 2014 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48...