Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Grgich Hills Chardonnay Napa 40th Anniversary
A very ripe and forward bouquet of ripe delicious red apple and apricot fruit with notes of toasty oak spice, notes of fresh buttered toast. Ripe and round style of California chardonnay with peach and apple fruit very lush with a texture of whole milk and a nice hand of acidity keeping things fresh and clean at the end, nice butterscotch notes and some mineral showing at the end. Finish 45 Nice bouquet still on the second day lots of lemon and apple fruit, very rich on the palate with cutting acidity and a nice notes of oak spice still very nicely balanced and good length on the finish. Excellent
List Price: $61.50
Quantity in Stock: 46add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
- 2016 Substance Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - (93 Points) The deep, inky-colored 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon that will see 12 months in French oak. It...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - A blend of 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc, 2% Petit Verdot. Dark crimson in color, the nose is perfumed with luxur...
- 2000 Chateau Pape Clement Pessac Leognan - (95 Points) The profound 2000 (a blend of equal parts Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon) continues to put on weight. An opaque purp...
- 2005 Philippe Colin Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Vergers 750ml - 2005 Philippe Colin Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Vergers 750ml ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...