Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Pride Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Our 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon is quite simply delicious, exhibiting charming fruit notes of cassis, plum and blueberry compote, along with chocolate, black tea, rose oil and coffee. The palate is rich, lush and opulent – virtually bursting with flavor – and its age-worthy tannins are present without being overwhelming. This is a gorgeous wine that is already drinking well but has the stuffing to go the long haul.
All the finished red wines in 2015 are among the very best we have ever made at Pride Mountain Vineyards. Our 2015 cabernet sauvignon was harvested during the last two weeks of September and the first three weeks of October, relatively early for us here at the top of Spring Mountain. The wines were fermented on the skins for 12 – 30 days and were then gently pressed to French oak barrels, 50% new. After aging in barrels for 19 months and racking the wines six times, the final blend was assembled using wines from all sixteen of our cabernet sauvignon blocks as well as 6% merlot and 7% petit verdot. The wine was bottled on July 11th, 2017.
List Price: $82.25
Quantity in Stock: 10add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Chalone Vineyard Pinot Noir Estate Chalone Appellation - A beautiful bouquet of black raspberry fruit, dark cherry, brown spices and pretty floral notes on the nose with a nice touch o...
- 2016 Far Niente Chardonnay Napa - The noble Chardonnay grape was the first varietal cultivated and bottled by Far Niente in our modern era, beginning with the 19...
- 2014 Patz & Hall Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - (90 Points) Intense and flavorful, with earth-scented anise and red berry themes built on fine-grained tannins that impart stru...
- NV Champagne Lallier Rose Grand Cru Champagne - A pretty bouquet of raspberry and strawberry fruit on the nose, this wine spends 4 years on the lees and they use the saignee m...
- 2015 Orin Swift Papillon Red Napa - BA vibrant crimson is present in the glass with a claret fringe on the rim. Luring aromas of currants, mulled blackberries, Fre...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
volker-eisele cabernet 2013 Price: $60.00 volker-eisele terzetto 2014 Price: $82.50 volker-...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...