Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Ferrari Carano Siena Red Blend
This wine is a blend of Sangiovese and Malbec with a bit of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Syrah, a bit riper than your Tuscan Sangivoese with a bit of Hungarian oak adding some baking spices to the ripe red berry fruit, very forward and seductive bouquet. Lots of juicy red berry fruit on the tongue with a nice hand of spice and a nice freshness to the finish. Finish 35+ Very Good +
List Price: $22.25
Quantity in Stock: 12add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2017 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2014 White Hall Petit Verdot Montecello Virginia - A popular Bordeaux varietal that has recently gained much recognition in Virginia and has become one of our bestsellers! The gr...
- 2013 Steele Zinfandel Pacini Vineyard Mendocino - The Pacini Family planted this vineyard in 1940 on the western foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains in Mendocino County. This b...
- 2014 Steele Cabernet Sauvignon Red Hills Mendocino - Vineyards The Red Hills appellation in LakeCountyi s...
- 2014 Beringer Vineyards Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - The Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon has aromas of ripe black fruit, mocha, dried herbs and licorice. Opulent but structured, ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton