Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Decoy Red Wine Napa
The exceptional 2013 growing season yielded a spectacular Decoy Red Wine filled with alluring layers of cassis, black cherry and plum, as well as hints of baking spice, black licorice and cocoa. On the palate, this wine is weighty and deliciously complex, with refined tannins adding length and focus to a long, satisfying finish.
Blend: 25% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Zinfandel, 15% Cabernet Franc, 11% Petite Sirah, 9% Petit Verdot, 5% Malbec
List Price: $21.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2016 Chateau Minuty Et Or Rose Cotes du Provence - This is the top wine from Château Minuty. The Grenache (95%) and Syrah (5%) blend is harvested and sorted by hand. It combines ...
- 2016 Decoy Chardonnay Sonoma County - This deliciously bright and inviting Chardonnay offers layers of apricot, citrus and summer melon, as well as hints of fresh ho...
- 2015 Moris Farms Morellino di Scansano di Scansano - .. ...
- 2014 Truchard Pinot Noir Carneros - Vineyard: Seven separate clonal selections of Pinot Noir grow on the Truchard Estate Vineyard. Two “Martini” clones, the “Pomma...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...