Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2009 Owen Roe Yakima Red Blend
This signature Yakima Valley blend is a unique blend of our favorite varietals each vintage. In 2009, the dominant Merlot grape in this yearâ€™s blend offers enticing aromas of freshly cut flowers, plums and blackberries. With the addition of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, the palate consists of complex spice notes such as black licorice, cocoa and vanilla. The balanced tannin structure will aid in long-term cellaring, however, we think this velvety wine will pair beautifully with lamb, duck and rabbit entrees.
List Price: $47.75
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The kiss of Petit Verdot, dash of Merlot and sprinkling of other red varietals helped to create this wine's deep rich colors, s...
- 2013 Palazzo Cabernet Franc Napa - (97+ Points) "Another of the profound Cabernet Francs from Scott Palazzo, and to me, one of the two best he has made to date (t...
- 2013 Snowden Cabernet Sauvignon The Ranch Napa - (93 Points) "Snowden's 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon The Ranch is bold, delicious and juicy. Black cherry, plum, licorice and smoke a...
- 2013 Darioush Caravan Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Caravan shares the pedigree of Darioush’s Signature wines, but displays more ripe, saturated fruit with an elegantly textured f...
- 2000 Louis Martini Ghost Pines Red Blend Napa - . ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...