Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2008 Cain Five Napa
(88 points) Supple-textured and understated, with savory herb and dill-laced currant flavors that are distinctive and nuanced, ending with bell pepper and cedar notes. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec and Petit Verdot. Drink now through 2020. 3,556 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Mar 31, 2013
List Price: $150.00
Sale Price: $110.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Stonestreet Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Alexander Valley - The 2013 Stonestreet Estate Cabernet Sauvignon conveys vivid aromas and flavors of black cherry, satsuma plum and blood orange ...
- 2012 Abadia Retuerta Seleccion Especial Sardon Del Duero - (93 Points) The entry-level red and largest volume of Abadía Retuerta, the 2012 Selección Especial, is nothing like the initial...
- 2013 Hartford Court Pinot Noir Far Coast Sonoma Coast - True Sonoma Coast wine this is on the edge of the Pacific ocean not many vineyards here very extreme growing conditions. 900-10...
- 2015 Belle Glos Clark & Telephone Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley, Santa Barbara County - 2015 Belle Glos ...
- 2001 Arietta H Block Napa - (92 Points) The opaque purple-colored 2001 Arietta (60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Franc) was very closed when I tasted it. Tightl...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm