Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2004 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
(89 Points)Fresh and vibrant, with a nice smoky mocha oak overlay joining the dried currant, sage, plum and berry flavors. Has wonderful balance, harmony and finesse, ending with a long, complex finish and just the right amount of tannins. Drink now through 2014. 67,000 cases made. â€“JLWine Spectator Issue: Oct 31, 2008
List Price: $135.00
Sale Price: $105.00
Quantity in Stock: 12add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Cakebread Cabernet Sauvignon Dancing Bear Napa - Our Dancing Bear Cabernet Sauvignon reflects the intense characteristics of its rugged mountain terroir and the hard work requi...
- 2004 Chateau Cos d'Estournel St. Estephe - . ...
- 2005 Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon Private Reserve Napa - (93 Points) Offers richness, concentration and depth while remaining elegant and supple, focusing on the ripe, spicy currant, m...
- NV Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne - The "Yellow Label", which is actually orange is one of the most popular champagnes in the world today. The fruit forward style ...
- 1998 Chateau Pape Clement Pessac Leognan - No tasting notes at this time. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...