Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2002 Pride Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa
(96 Points) The 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve (100% Cabernet Sauvignon) reveals an inkier purple color along with a classic nose of graphite, creme de cassis, smoke, crushed rocks, and barrique. Surprisingly approachable, long, concentrated, and impressive with flawless integration of wood, tannin, and acidity, it can be enjoyed over the next 15 years. Wine Advocate Issue 162 12/05
List Price: $210.00
Sale Price: $175.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Pride Reserve Cabernet Sonoma/Napa - No tasting notes at this time. ...
- 2003 Taylor Fladgate Vintage Port - (98 points)The 2003 Taylor Fladgate Vintage Port improved each time I raised it to my nose or mouth. It displays a black color ...
- 2003 Fonseca Vintage Port - (96+ Points) Sporting an opaque, black-colored robe with dark purple trim, the 2003 Fonseca Vintage Port exhibits a nose of pro...
- NV Burge Family Muscat Old Vines Barossa - (98 points)The Muscat (100% Muscat Blanc) reveals a deep amber color as well as a sweet, unctuous texture, and mocha, toffee, c...
- 2009 Pride Cabernet Sauvignon Napa/Sonoma - (9O points) Intense and vibrant, with a tight band of spicy currant, anise, mineral and sage. Young and backward, it needs time...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...