Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2005 Two Hands Shiraz Ares
(98 points) A majestic wine that's tremendously aromatic and dense in texture, but amazingly refined. Delineates its ripe plum, blueberry and currant flavors with precision, shading the fruit with nuances of coffee and dark chocolate, hinting at smoke and licorice as the finish laps at the palate like the shore of a deep lake. Shiraz. Best from 2010 through 2020. (9/2007) Wine Spectator
List Price: $190.00
Sale Price: $150.00
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
- NV Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Champagne - (90 Points) A toasty version, displaying a polished texture and flavors of Golden Delicious apple, pastry and spiced orange pee...
- 1999 Penfolds Grange Shiraz South Australia - (94-96 Points) Only the third Grange to be made from 100% Shiraz , the 1999 Grange is superb. The color is inky purple. The win...
- 2001 Kay Brothers Shiraz Block 6 McLaren Vale - (98 Points) "The 2001 Shiraz Block 6 Amery Vineyard is built along the lines of the 1998. With 14.8% alcohol, and huge levels o...
- 2003 Teusner Shiraz Albert - (93 Points) The 2003 Albert, a 100% Shiraz cuvee produced from 45- to 89-year-old vines, is brought up in 100% French barrels. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...