Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2015 Tokara Sauvignon Blanc Stellenbosch
The wine displays a vibrant deep straw color with flecks of green. The aromas on the nose are a melange ripe tropical fruits such as guava, papaya and passion fruit intermingled with the more herbaceous aromas indicative of a cooler climate Sauvignon Blanc such as asparagus, nettles and fresh cut grass. On the palate the wine is surprisingly full and rich with mouth filling flavors reminiscent of the characters on the nose.
List Price: $19.50
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
2011 Graham Beck Rose Brut Sparkling South Africa
- Variety: Chardonnay 55%, Pinot Noir 45%
Area of origin: Robertson and Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa.
- 2013 Fleur Du Cap Cabernet Sauvignon - This full-bodied wine is ruby red in color with subtle aromas of ripe berries and cherries underlined by elegant oak spices. On...
- 2014 Ernie Els Cabernet Sauvignon - (89 Points +) "Bright, full medium ruby. Pungent aromas of cassis, blackberry, licorice, herbs and black pepper. Very concentrated...
- 2014 Mulderbosch Faithful Hound Red Blend Stellenbosch - A blend of 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 10% Petit Verdot, 10% Malbec, 8% Cabernet Franc. Deep black cherry color. A plet...
- 2014 Mulderbosch Sauvignon Blanc Stellenbosch - Beautifully crisp, clean colour with a fresh green hue. This is a really classy style of Sauvignon Blanc displaying both restra...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...