Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2003 Giuseppe Rinaldi Barolo Cannubi (San Lorenzo) / Ravera
(91 Points) The 2003 Barolo Cannubi(San Lorenzo)/Ravera is sweet and ripe with the essence of perfumed sweet cherries and raspberries. It is made in a soft, seductive style that is unusual for this producer and which makes the wine very accessible even at this stage. It is a great choice for near-term drinking yet also possesses enough freshness to age for another decade or more. Anticipated maturity: 2007-2019. Wine Advocate #173, Oct 2007
List Price: $180.00
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2003 Giuseppe Rinaldi Brunate Le Coste Barolo - (92 Points) Rinaldi’s 2003 Barolo Brunate/Le Coste is deeply flavored and intense, with more than enough fruit to balance its t...
- 2013 La Spinetta Barbera D'Asti Bionzo - La Spinetta Barbera d’Asto Superiore ‘Bionzo’ comes from Barbera grown in the 14 hectare Bionzo vineyard in Castigliole d’Asti....
- 2011 Scavino Barolo Bric Del Fiasc - Here the Nebbiolo grapes were always the best: consequently in 1978 Enrico convinced his father Paolo to vinify these grapes se...
- 2014 Pride Merlot Napa Sonoma - Intense ripe aromas of plum, berries, black tea and verbena all pour from the glass along with more subtle notes of truffle, ba...
- 2003 Rinaldi Barolo Brunate Le Coste (Magnum) - (92 Points) Rinaldi’s 2003 Barolo Brunate/Le Coste is deeply flavored and intense, with more than enough fruit to balance its t...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...