Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Champagne Lallier Grand Reserve Champagne Grand Cru
From 1906 originally related to the Deutz family, 400,000 bottles produced annually, the own 15 hectares in Ay, they only use Grand Cru so no pinot Meunier, they have 40% of the juice that they need and they buy the rest. family owned, the owner is the winemaker 4th generation, used to work from Pommery and Ruinart. A blend of 60/40 Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, they use natural yeasts so they have less sulphur in their wines, so less headaches. Aged for 3 years before disgorged and the gosage is around 6-8 grams per liter. A very fresh style with ripe tree fruit, lemon citrus and hints of fresh flowers along with chaly mineral notes, very clean and fresh through the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $51.75
Quantity in Stock: 14add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 King Estate Pinot Gris Oregon - (90 Points) In the 2014 vintage, pineapple, nectarine, violets and lime zest collide with honeysuckle, cantaloupe, and minerals...
- 2015 Ridge Geyserville Sonoma County - Ridge has made the Geyserville as a single-site zinfandel in every year since 1966. The grapes are grown in three adjoining vin...
- 2008 Champagne Lallier Grand Cru Brut Champagne - Since 1906, LALLIER is a craft manufacture of prestigious crus de Champagne. Our 2008 Vintage is pu...
- NV Champagne Lallier Blanc De Blanc Chamapgne Grand Cru - Mostly 2008 with 2002 and 2000 vintage reserve wines, less percentage wise but older wines. This wine spends 5 years on the lee...
- NV Champagne Lallier Rose Grand Cru Champagne - A pretty bouquet of raspberry and strawberry fruit on the nose, this wine spends 4 years on the lees and they use the saignee m...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.