Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Champagne Lallier Grand Reserve Champagne Grand Cru
From 1906 originally related to the Deutz family, 400,000 bottles produced annually, the own 15 hectares in Ay, they only use Grand Cru so no pinot Meunier, they have 40% of the juice that they need and they buy the rest. family owned, the owner is the winemaker 4th generation, used to work from Pommery and Ruinart. A blend of 60/40 Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, they use natural yeasts so they have less sulphur in their wines, so less headaches. Aged for 3 years before disgorged and the gosage is around 6-8 grams per liter. A very fresh style with ripe tree fruit, lemon citrus and hints of fresh flowers along with chaly mineral notes, very clean and fresh through the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $51.75
Quantity in Stock: 14add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 King Estate Pinot Gris Oregon - (90 Points) In the 2014 vintage, pineapple, nectarine, violets and lime zest collide with honeysuckle, cantaloupe, and minerals...
- 2013 Ridge Geyserville Sonoma County - Ridge has made the Geyserville as a single-site zinfandel in every year since 1966. The grapes are grown in three adjoining vin...
- 2008 Champagne Lallier Grand Cru Brut Champagne - Since 1906, LALLIER is a craft manufacture of prestigious crus de Champagne. Our 2008 Vintage is pu...
- NV Champagne Lallier Blanc De Blanc Chamapgne Grand Cru - Mostly 2008 with 2002 and 2000 vintage reserve wines, less percentage wise but older wines. This wine spends 5 years on the lee...
- NV Champagne Lallier Rose Grand Cru Champagne - A pretty bouquet of raspberry and strawberry fruit on the nose, this wine spends 4 years on the lees and they use the saignee m...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...