Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2009 Pastourelle De Clerc Milon Pauillac
The product of an exceptional terroir, Pastourelle de Clerc Milon is the second wine of Château Clerc Milon, an 1855 Classified Growth at Pauillac.Made from grapes grown in the vineyard of the famous Classified Growth, it is vinified and bottled with the same meticulous care: the grapes are harvested in small crates and the wine is fermented in the Clerc Milon vat-room and matured in oak barrels in the traditional way. All the conditions are in place to obtain the elegance and richness of a great Pauillac.
List Price: $55.25
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Chateau Graville-Lacoste Graves - The Graville-Lacoste property produces a Graves Blanc, known primarily for its stony soil composition and fresh minerality. Thi...
- 2014 Patz & Hall Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - (90 Points) Intense and flavorful, with earth-scented anise and red berry themes built on fine-grained tannins that impart stru...
- 2011 Chateau Paveil de Luze Margaux - .. ...
- 2009 Sarget Du Gruaud Larose St. Julien - This has a nice beefy edge, offering roasted fig, plum and warm tobacco leaf notes, with bittersweet cocoa inlaid on the slight...
- 2014 Marietta's Well the Whip White Livermore Valley - A blend of 28% Semillon, 24% Chardonnay, 14% Sauvingon blanc, 11% Orange Muscat, 11% Viognier, 11% Gewurtztraminer, 1% white Ri...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm