Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Valley of the Moon Zinfandel Sonoma
Winemaker Notes: Aromas of cinnamon, orange zest, white pepper, and dried ginger lead to a lush mouth-feel accentuated with ripe blackberry compote flavors finished with soft tannins, balanced acidity and light toasted oak.
Composition: 100% Zinfandel
Acid pH: 3.87, TA 5.48 g/l
Aging 16 months in oak; 80% French, 20% American, 20% new
Harvest Mid-October 2012
Release May 2014
Valley of the Moon wines are produced by Madrone Vineyards Estate, one of Sonoma Valley's oldest and most historic winery estates. Originally founded in 1863, the Stewart Family purchased the estate - then named Valley of the Moon - in 2012 and completed a renovation to focus on estate-driven, small lot wines from the historic property.
Valley of the Moon wines honors an important 75-year era when Italian proprietors Enrico Domenici and Henry Parducci grew grapes and made wines at the estate. Valley of the Moon wines is available nationally in restaurants and wine stores
List Price: $22.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Girard Petite Syrah Napa - Notes of black cherry, coffee beans, and bacon, encompassed by black currant jam and cassis. Sourced from vineyards in ...
- 2015 Ridge Geyserville Sonoma County - Ridge has made the Geyserville as a single-site zinfandel in every year since 1966. The grapes are grown in three adjoining vin...
- 2012 Bouchard Aine and Fils Pouilly Fuisse - Elegant, fairly reticent, very mineral with flowery, vegetal undertones enlivened with a honey note. A fine, pure wine, very ...
- 2014 Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero - 18 months minimum aging in American oak casks for the Crianza's from Fernandez and this wine has more of an herbal nose ...
- 2016 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
volker-eisele cabernet 2013 Price: $60.00 volker-eisele terzetto 2014 Price: $82.50 volker-...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...