Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2000 Domaine William Fevre Chablis les Clos Grand Cru
List Price: $125.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Billecart Salmon Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) Bright and elegant, this offers appealing flavors of ripe black cherry, raspberry and orange peel that show hints o...
- 1988 Chateau Climens Sauternes - (96 Points) The 1988 reveals layer upon layer of honeyed pineapple-and orange-scented and -flavored fruit, vibrant acidity, hig...
- 2005 Vincent Girardin Chambertin Clos De Beze Grand Cru - (92-95 Points) "(five of the eight barrels come from very old vines planted next to Mazis-Chambertin) Moderately saturated red-rub...
- 2009 Domaine Fougeray de Beauclair Bonnes Mares Grand Cru - "A very ripe and densely fruited nose features notes of wood spice and a variety of red, blue and black berries. The rich, full...
- NV Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rose Champagne - (90 Points) Firm, with a lively bead and a minerally base note mixing with flavors of grilled plum, white raspberry, biscuit an...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vertical Tasting of Domaine Bonneau Du Martray Corton Charlemagne at Cafe Maxx
Thu, Sep 3, 2015
"The First Duty of wine is to be Red...the second is to be a Burgundy" Harry Waugh We have another...
Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 4, 2015
Tonight we will feature wines from both Chile and Argentina with some of the world's greatest Malbec and Carmenere. ...
Chablis Tasting featuring William Fevre and Friends at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 9, 2015
Coming from a family that has been in the Chablis region for more than 250 years, William Fèvre’s father was already a gr...
New Times Eighth Annual Pairings 2015
Thu, Sep 10, 2015
= “Water separates the people of Earth, wine unites them” And we will be uniting 1000 people with some great wines ...
Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Tue, Sep 15, 2015
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event that we do. You get to try 8 different wines at...
Signorello Wine Dinner at Lobster Bar with Ray Signorello JR.
Wed, Sep 16, 2015
Lobster Bar on Las Olas Presents Signorello Winery Dinner with Special Guest Ray Signorello Jr. Wednesday, September ...
Longshadows event at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 16, 2015
This is one of the most exciting wine producers from Washington State. Alan Shoup has superstar winemakers from all over...
Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 18, 2015
Oregon is making some of the best Pinto noir in the United States and although many of its producers are small we get a l...
Vertical tasting of Trivento Malbec with winemaker
Tue, Sep 22, 2015
Malbec is the star varietal in Mendoza and can be a very worthy candidate for the cellar. Check out one of the most cell...
Cafe maxx Cooking Class Mediterranean Cuisine
Thu, Sep 24, 2015
Join Oliver and company for their 25th season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational style of co...