Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2000 Domaine William Fevre Chablis les Clos Grand Cru
List Price: $125.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Billecart Salmon Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) Bright and elegant, this offers appealing flavors of ripe black cherry, raspberry and orange peel that show hints o...
- 1988 Chateau Climens Sauternes - (96 Points) The 1988 reveals layer upon layer of honeyed pineapple-and orange-scented and -flavored fruit, vibrant acidity, hig...
- 2005 Vincent Girardin Chambertin Clos De Beze Grand Cru - (92-95 Points) "(five of the eight barrels come from very old vines planted next to Mazis-Chambertin) Moderately saturated red-rub...
- 2009 Domaine Fougeray de Beauclair Bonnes Mares Grand Cru - "A very ripe and densely fruited nose features notes of wood spice and a variety of red, blue and black berries. The rich, full...
- NV Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rose Champagne - (90 Points) Firm, with a lively bead and a minerally base note mixing with flavors of grilled plum, white raspberry, biscuit an...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting Back to 1945!
Wed, Feb 10, 2016
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Valentines Day Champagne and Pinot Noir Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Feb 12, 2016
Our Pre-Valentine’s Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch has become an annual event and is one of our biggest tastings of ...
Chateau D'Yquem Tasting at Wine Watch
Sun, Feb 14, 2016
Wine makes every meal an occasion, every table more elegant, every day more civilized. - Andre Simon We...
South of France Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx - The best value in France
Wed, Feb 17, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Champagne Paul Etienne Saint Germain tasting with Jean Michel at Wine Watch
Thu, Feb 18, 2016
The second most important city in Champagne is Epernay and this charming village is one of the hottest tourist spots in t...
Fumanelli Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Special Guest Armando Fumanelli
Fri, Feb 19, 2016
I love Italian wines. It is hard to believe that when I bought the store 18 years ago we only had 4 different Italian la...
Opus One VS Caymus Special Selection Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Feb 26, 2016
This is the easiest wine tasting to sell so don't wait for the list of vintages to come out to reserve your seats for thi...
AFWC Event at Wine Watch
Tue, Mar 1, 2016
This is our annual event to promote the American Fine Wine Competition's Gala event and you get to try a selection of gol...
Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 2, 2016
Nebbiolo is my favorite grape varietal... DO I NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE??? All of these are 10+ years old and Toni's Os...
South African Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Mar 9, 2016
One of the most exciting places in the world of fine wine today is South Africa. There are more and more great producers ...