2013 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Aveta Sauvignon Blanc Napa

Share on Facebook

2013 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Aveta Sauvignon Blanc Napa image

Our estate vineyard located adjacent to the Napa River in the Oak Knoll District provided the majority of the fruit (70%) for this wine. The other 30% was sourced from the Rancho Chimiles vineyard, just over the hill in the warm and clear reaches of Wooden Valley. Our estate vineyard brings spicy peach, guava and grapefruit notes to the mix while the Rancho Chimiles Sauvignon grapes lend racy citrus, tropical fruit and mineral notes to the wine. Our long-time grower Terry Wilson farms Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Musque at Rancho Chimiles for this wine. The juice was fermented at cool temperatures in a mix of neutral French oak barrels and stainless steel tanks. The wine was aged on light lees for six and a half months, providing some roundness to the wine’s texture.


  • List Price: $27.00

Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 days

add to cart

Share on Facebook

continue shopping

Cart Summary

Your shopping cart is empty!

Wine Watch Events

Krug Champagne Tasting with Special Guest Maggie Henriquez

Tue, Jan 21, 2020

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right.” Mark Twain   If th...

Champagne and Burgundy Wine Tasting with Special Guest the owner of Henriot and Bouchard Pere et Fils Gilles de Larouziere

Wed, Jan 22, 2020

"The First Duty of wine is to be Red...the second is to be a Burgundy"  Harry Waugh   ...

Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service

Thu, Jan 23, 2020

Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service

Clark Cloudon Wine Tasting

Thu, Jan 23, 2020

  "Now wines are wonders; great wines are magical; and winemakers are mad. Like horse fanciers, they are al...

Wine Bar is Closed for The Best of 2019 Wine Tasting the biggest Party of the Year!

Fri, Jan 24, 2020

Wine Bar is Closed for The Best of 2019 Wine Tasting the biggest Party of the Year!

Best of 2019 - The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year and the Best Party

Fri, Jan 24, 2020

VIÑA ALBINA CRIANZAS 2016  Price: $15.50 Sale $13.64 VIÑA ALBINA RESERVA 2015  Pric...

Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service

Sat, Jan 25, 2020

Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service

Vintage Madeira Tasting back to 1837 Part II with Special Guest Dr. Bob Maliner

Sat, Jan 25, 2020

"Wino Forever" Johnny Depp (The tattoo once read 'Winona Forever'!) I know forever seems like...

Chateau Cos D'Estournel Collectors Tasting with Special Guest Owner Mr. Rafael Reybier

Mon, Jan 27, 2020

  "It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my frien...

Winemaker Chris Carpenter from the Jackson Family of wines will be here!

Tue, Jan 28, 2020

  “My only regret in life is that I did not drink more wine.”  Ernest Hemingway ...