Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2017 Yves Cuilleron Condrieu La Petite Cote
Origin: south/southeast-facing vines in terraces overlooking the village of Chavanay. “La Petite Côte” is not a district but a cuvée brand.
• Soils: muscovite-rich granite.
• Varieties planted: viognier.
• Cultivation: high-density planting (8,000-10,000 vines per hectare). No insecticides or pesticides, few treatments (depending on weather), small amount of organic-only fertiliser, with respect of soil and vine balance. Vigour and yield control, leaf-thinning and green harvesting to promote grape maturation.
• Vinification: the grapes are hand-picked and sorted, then pressed and left to settle. Alcoholic-fermented in barriques, no racking, regular stirring. Malolactic fermentation also done in barriques, with native yeasts.
• Maturing: 9 months in barriques, on the lees, no racking.
• Alcohol content: 13% Alc./Vol.
• Output: approx. 30,400 bottles.
• Style: Exuberant and pleasant nose full of ripe fruit, candied apricots, peach. Honey notes aroused by citrus zest. Seducing mouth due to the lemon’s freshness. Nice retro on dried apricot. A well balanced and harmonious set.
• Ageing: drink "on the fruit” up to 3-4 years.
• Food match: delicate fish (e.g. carpaccio of marinated salmon and bream).
List Price: $62.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Quintarelli Amarone Della Valpolicella Wine Tasting
Thu, Jun 4, 2020
“In wine there is truth” Roman Proverb Wine is one of those things that brings m...
Super Aussie Wine Tasting featuring a vertical of Chris Ringland Shiraz
Fri, Jun 5, 2020
A Very Special Wine Boutique ...
2015 Vintage Barolo Wine Tasting
Fri, Jun 5, 2020
You haven’t drunk too much wine if you can still lie on the floor without holding on.” ...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting back to 1929 with Dr. Robert Maliner
Sat, Jun 6, 2020
1929 Bouchard Aine Pommard &n...
Virtual Wine Tasting with Vina Vic one of Chile's finest wineries with Special Guest Cristian Vallejo
Wed, Jun 10, 2020
VIK vineyard was born amidst the foothills of the Andes mountains, within the Millahue Valley, named "Lugar de Oro&...
Realm California Cult Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Tasting
Thu, Jun 11, 2020
“I hope that some day (we are at a point where in California) we rate the great wines based on th...
Cristom Oregon Pinot Noir Wine Tasting
Fri, Jun 12, 2020
A mind of the caliber of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows. - Ge...
All Stars of Ribera Del Duero Wine Tasting featuring Pingus, Vega Sicilia and more...
Sat, Jun 13, 2020
All Stars of Ribera Del Duero Spanish Wine Tasting Saturday, June 13th 7:30pm 2005 Bodeaga Hermano...
Virtual Wine Tasting with La Scolca Gavi di Gavi celebrating 100 years of this Iconic Italian Wine with Special Guest Chiara Soldati
Wed, Jun 17, 2020
Virtual Wine Tasting with La Scolca Gavi di Gavi celebrating 100 years of this Iconic Italian Wine with Special Guest Chi...
2000 Vintage Bordeaux Tasting
Fri, Jun 19, 2020
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus ...