Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Sterling Merlot
Our Merlot delivers smooth, fruit forward flavors with appealing richness and complexity. Ripe red fruit aromas are followed by black cherry and plum flavors, structured with supple tannins. Extensive barrel aging in new American oak barrels lends heady notes of caramel, mocha and toasty oak. Small amounts of Syrah and Petit Syrah add complexity and layers, contributing rich tannins, color, and depth of fruit. This wine is excellent to drink now but will continue to develop well in the bottle for a number of years
List Price: $32.75
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Sterling Chardonnay - Perfectly balanced, our 2012 Chardonnay delivers an intensity of bright, refreshing flavors in a juicy, supple style. White pea...
- 2017 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2006 Il Poggione Mazzoni Tuscany - description ...
- 2010 Alex Gambal Savigny Les Beaune Vieilles Vignas - The Savigny is similar to the pinot with its predominance of intense red fruits and amazing length. Unfortunately with the low ...
- 2010 St. Supery Merlot Dollarhide Rutherford Napa -