Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Pey La Tour Rose
To make this Bordeaux rosé, the grapes are awarded the same meticulous care in the vineyard as in the winery. Unlike the classic Bordelais “saignée” vinification method, which consists of “bleeding” grape must originally intended for red wine production, Château Pey La Tour makes rosé wine by direct pressing, whereby the harvested grapes are vinified specifically to produce this rosé wine. The aromatic concentration is thus reinforced in this blush wine. When it comes to varietals, Cabernet Franc is the grape variety of choice, selected for its freshness and structure. In the winery, the focus remains on retaining and promoting aromatic freshness, including prefermentation cold maceration, cool fermentation and ageing on the fine lees or a 3 months period. With its attractive, pale pink appearance, Château Pey La Tour offers a wonderful aromatic freshness of redcurrant and red berry fruits.
List Price: $13.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Bodegas La Flor Pulenta Malbec Mendoza Argentina - Very pretty nose like raspberry preserves strawberry fruit very pretty a mixture of fruit from both valleys. Higher yields in t...
- 2015 Cuvelier de Los Andes Rose - This is the lightest rose Malbec they pick the grapes early and this is the same vineyard as collection Malbec cut the press wh...
- 2014 Clos de los Siete Mendoza - The 7 investors that come to Mendoza from Bordeaux to develop 450 acres of vineyards, they are down to 5 investors now as some ...
- 2014 Dourthe LA Grande Cuvee Sauvignon Blanc Bordeaux - All stainless, 100% Varietal, this group owns 500 acres in Bordeaux, this is an old Bordeaux family and one of the largest nego...
- NV Fonseca JM Twin Vines Vinho Verde - A Portuguese D.O.C, or Denominação de Origem Controlada, sets the regulations that help maintain the quality of wine pro...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Feel ...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...