Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Neyers Chardonnay 304 Sonoma
Named after the surgical steel thus no oak here so a very precise style with lemon tart and white flowers, more lees contact, the only thing that it is missing is the sea shell minerality and it could be Chablis. A bright and fresh style of chardonnay, green apple fruit, lemon citrus, a texture of skim milk with light tongue tingly minerality through the finish. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $25.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Honig Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Ths is an excellent vintage for Napa lots of rich concentrated cassis and currant berry fruit, sweet tobacco spice, dark chocol...
- 2016 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
- 2013 Byron Santa Barbara Chardonnay - You are here. That's the beautiful thing about wine - it can transport you halfway around the globe. In this case, here is Sant...
- 2015 Calera Chardonnay Central Coast - They list all the growers on the back label this wine and they are some of the best names with a pretty nose of tree fruit, app...
- 2015 Domaine Des Valanges Hors Classe Saint Veran - (93 Points) The 2015 Saint-Véran En Crèches Hors Classe, which comes from vines planted back in 1944 in Les Crèches and Les Ter...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...