Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Bouchaine Chardonnay Estate Vineyard Napa
This winery has been around since 1981 owned by the copland family the facility has been around since 1899. A good amount of tropical fruit on the nose with lemon drop candy with a hint of vanilla bean spice, they have 40 acres of chardonnay whole cluster press and broken into lots, some barrel fermented to give the wine layers. A very balanced style with a nice touch of oak spice. Finish 40+ Only 7000 cases Excellent
List Price: $28.50
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Etude Pinot Noir Grace Benoist Ranch Carneros - A pretty nose of red cherry fruit, notes of brown spices and dried floral notes. Smooth and silky on the tongue, well balance...
- 2013 Torres Celeste Crianza Ribera Del Duero - A very dark and concentrated wine with dark coco, smoked meats and soy like notes on the nose with a good amount of ripe jammy ...
- 2016 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2016 ZD 45th Anniversary Chardonnay California - This is still a blend of Carneros, Monterey, Santa Maria, Sonoma, 4 appellations, no ml American oak, this is the 48th harvest...
- 2014 Goldeneye Pinot Noir Anderson Valley - This is one of our favorite Pinot Noirs from Anderson Valley with 19 different clones of Pinot Noir in the mix this year, all e...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...