Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Bethel Heights Chardonnay Estate Eola Amity
All of their wines are estate grown and family owned since 1977. A bit of a flinty mineral like character to the lemon and green apple fruit, a bit like a white burgundy in it's aromatics, maybe a bit of a musty note to the bouquet. Bright and fresh style with a nice touch of lightly toasted oak spice and a zesty citrus laced finish. Finish 45+ Very Good +
List Price: $30.00
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Foxglove Chardonnay Central Coast Paso Robles - (90 points) Made by some of the best Chardonnay winemakers in California, Jim and Bob Varner, the value-priced 2014 Chardonnayr...
- 2014 Sixto Frenchman Hills Chardonnay Walla Walla - (93 Points) Coming from volcanic soils and a north facing slope at 1,750 in elevation, the 2014 Chardonnay Frenchman Hills Vine...
- 2015 Chanin Los Alamos Vineyard Chardonnay - (93 Points) Clean Asian pear, wet gravel and lime peel aromas show on the tightly wound nose of this bottling. The palate is qu...
- 2015 Varner Chardonnay El Camino Vineyard Santa Barbara - (92 points) Despite its very reasonable price, the 2014 Chardonnay El Camino Vineyard delivers serious intensity, richness and ...
- 2013 Sonoma Cutrer Les Pierres Chardonnay Sonoma - ... ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...