Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Titus Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa
Very ripe and rich berry and currant berry fruit with an array of sweet tobacco spice, dark chocolate and some grahite mineral notes, espresso and more. A big and chewy wine on the tongue with layers of rich ripe fruit a bit of dryness at the end that bitter coco and spice through the finsh. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $96.00
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Sequoia Grove Cabernet Sauvignon Cambium Napa Valley - ... ...
- 2013 Altesino Brunello Di Montalcino - (95 Points) An intense perfume of juniper, bay laurel, sage, rose and berries marks this silky red. The structure is there, yet...
- 2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Horse Heaven Hills Columbia Valley - This is the most sensual wine of the three Cabernets. A wide assortment of wild berries, red and black cassis, blackberry, desi...
- 2015 Domaine de Janasse Chateauneuf Du Pape Vielle Vignes - (97 points) Ripe and focused, with a delightful mix of cassis, blood orange and cherry coulis flavors streaming through, backe...
- 2015 Sleight of Hand Conjurer Red Blend - The 2014 Conjurer is a blend of 59% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Cabernet Franc, 12% Merlot and 1% Petit Verdot. It was aged 12 mont...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...